Ophal 0.1-beta2 released!
If you are frustrated with previous release, then you need to update. There are a few but pretty important improvements that come with this new release: Session API bug fixes, Theming improvements, new functions for modules, the very first SEO improvement and support for HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE header.
- New theming function author().
- Support browser micro cache (header HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE)
- New functions: module_load and module_load_all()
- Theming: extend default regions with seawolf.contrib.seawolf_table() (aka: xtable)
New settings get added constantly, these are the new defaults:
- Sesion API: ttl and lock_ttl
- settings.cache is now settings.micro_cache
- Function session_destroy_expired() is finally able to delete session locking files
- SEO: prevent search engines from indexing the comment form