Ophal 0.1-alpha6 released!
Submitted by develCuy on Fri Sep 30 00:52:58 2011
Ophal 0.1-alpha6 is ready for your feedback!
-- please reply in private about the name ;) --
New website and twitter account
Relevant changes log
- Ophal can now be extended by modules, try the hook menu and function path_register_alias() in hook init
- Path system primitives: modules can define paths that display the output of a function callback
- Alias support: modules can define aliases for existing paths. i.e: /note/1 => /my-aliased-url
- Theming (templates) system, allow adding functions to render common HTML like url links and emails
- Example module: lorem_ipsum with hooks and theming examples.
- Error handling: prevent displaying a scaring "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" (work in progress)
- Debug module: enjoy the function print_r() from Seawolf.
Contributions are welcome!
- Code: http://github.com/ophal
- Logo and mockups for ophal.org
- Themes (a plus!)
- Feedback: what would you like to see in the next alpha release of Ophal? would you like to help?