Ophal is a highly scalable web platform, which aims to be easy to maintain, learn, extend and is open to improvements. Developers can create modules to alter and extend Ophal's core capabilities and add new features or customize Ophal's behavior and appearance, Zophin and DBA are examples of that. Ophal core supports themes, which customize the "look and feel" of Ophal sites.
Ophal is currently a humble CGI script, implemented in pure Lua programming language, compatible with Lua 5.1 and LuaJIT 2.x.
- Built-in modular and sandboxed architecture
- Lua-CGIC is a Lua module written in ANSI C that is a helper for CGI scripting. A key peace of Ophal core
- Seawolf library is included for a better web development experience
- Built-in port of Mobile_Detect micro library
- jQuery whenever you need it (using function add_js())
- Built-in sandboxed theme engine
More about Ophal
License and source code
Ophal is GPL v3.0! The source code is publicly available at the git repository.